Saturday, February 5, 2011

you're everyone's bestfriend...

except to your own girlfriend.

Anna here, Anna there. Why don't you for once, channel those enthusiasm to your own girlfriend instead?

Have you ever paid enough attention to her feelings?
NO.

Have you ever ask yourself if she's doing ok?
NO.

Do you really think i love schooling and not spent time with you? NO again Jack.
But i have no choice. Because i paid a hell lot of money for this education, and the only thing I can do is to finish it.

Do you know why i cry everyday, not having that strength to feel happy with what I have now? Because i want to get married to you, and that's far from possible. I know, I can never save enough, because all i do is pay for my car and school loan. and that sucks.

SO ARE YOU HAPPY NOW JACK!? ARE YOU, REALLY!?

because, i'm nothing but a whore. god, i fucking hate you now.
because while you are out there giving other girls words of approval and encouragement on their dreams, you turn to me and make me feel like a piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment